Pressing on and getting ready for our big sale - praying God provides in a big way! We have some BIG fees coming up and we are trusting Him for them!
Here are a few things:
1) We are STILL accepting donations! We are happy to pick them up!
2) We are desperately in need of some people to help the days of the sale: May 24-26. The time for the sale is 7:30-2 each day and it's being held in Avon. Let me know if you can volunteer!
3) You can shop the sale! We will be setting up all week - if you want to shop early, we might be able to arrange a Wednesday evening pre-sale shopping time for friends. Let me know!
4) We have TONS of baby and kids' clothes in all sizes and both genders (many name brands!), baby items (including a sling and boppy!), housewares, a few home school items, books, toys, home decor, kitchen stuff, antiques...lots of things! Something for everyone!
5) Spread the word! We would love for you to spread the word to your friends and family about the sale via fb, e-mail etc. (if you need the location, message me and I will send it to you!)
Thanks everyone! We are working hard to have an organized and successful sale to BRING HOME #4!!!!